Hardcore's 2013 Maintenance Nights:
Here are the dates for the remaining trail maintenance nights:
#1: Monday June 17
- All of them take place at 6:30 at a meeting point near the trails to be worked on, in place of the ride that night. For those new members, the City of Edmonton has given the MTB clubs unprecedented support for maintaining our sweet trails in the river valley. Hardcore's adopted section is the area between Walterdale bridge and the Old Timer's cabin.
- Food and drinks will be provided afterwards courtesy of the best club in Edmonton. Speaking of precedents, yes there will be fried onions for the burgers and dogs again, and if we really work hard, maybe some bacon to turn things up a notch... And Derek makes a mean puff pastry as well.
- Stay tuned for the location of our next maintenance night and what to bring etc.
- If you have a shovel, branch loppers or clippers, pick axe, rake, work gloves and a strong back, bring them along. Bonus points for showing up with a Pulaski, McLeod, gas powered tamper or Bobcat.
- Afterwards, we'll sit back and have some food and drinks courtesy of the club.
See you there!