BECOME A MEMBER
$95.00 Annual Club Membership dues includes a super-cool socks and water bottle so you can look good riding and stay hydrated simaltaneously.
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of biking fanatics that love to ride, and we think we should give something back to our sport. We have developed a respected mountain bike and cyclocross racing program that has enjoyed success at the provincial and national level, while at the same time maintaining a variety of recreational riding opportunities such as good ol’ singletrack trail rides.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Year round rides for mountain bike, road bike, and cyclocross. Info on the rides: Click Here
- Weekly scheduled and structured club rides, both low intensity recreational and high intensity training.
- Skills development sessions.
- Race support, consisting of transportation and accommodation coordination, feed station support, and emergency spare parts at selected events.
- Race hosting; we are organizing the Hardcore Hop ‘n Hurl Cyclocross
- Race and the an Alberta Cup XC mountain bike race as well as the Fat Tire Tuesday race series.
- Organized cycling trips (Spring mountain bike trip to Moab and Fruita for training.
- Jasper mountain bike trips throughout the year, as well as other locations)
- Opportunities to meet new bike riding companions, improve your fitness, and develop your technical riding skills.
WHAT YOUR ANNUAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP GETS YOU
ABA third party liability and sport accident insurance, for which the club pays $35.00 from each membership received.
Reduced ABA racing license fees due to our club’s affiliation with the ABA.
Automatic eligibility to participate in the local Inter-Club Mountain and Road Race Series.
Club members receive the following discounts from HARDCORE BIKES:
Club Members: 10% off most bikes to active club members*; 15% off most parts and accessories*.
Special pricing on club clothing.
Invitation to our club sponsored functions, from cycling trips, camping trips, BBQ’s, and more!
Option to buy discounted team clothing including ¾ sleeve downhill jersey/ XC race jersey / windstop jackets w/removable sleeves.
*Due to the low cost of our club membership vs. what the discount on a bike could be, the discount on bikes is for club members who are active in the club, ie: volunteering at trail days or races.